Monday 5 August 2013

Call The Devil


Call the Devil
By Andy Allchurch
 
Out of society, of the human commune
Alone shrouded in solitude
Thrust to the depths of time-served despair
Conscious, but cold, hanging the aim
Before the last breath, by telepathy call my name
I am the one, one of time honoured many named trustees
You know I am not anonymous
I am Lucifer, Beelzebub, Satan, and Mephistopheles
 

 
Self inflicted ruin, life a forlorn hope
Sombre solidified in sorrow
Indigent, lacking necessities to survive the life capsized
Contemplating, and sedate, slice the vein
The blade razor sharp, but scream shout my name
I am the one, who can give restitution with many guarantees
You know I am not anonymous
I am Lucifer, Beelzebub, Satan, and Mephistopheles
 
 
Call the devil, restore the life abandoned
Ingratiate oneself into favour
Pay later for the deed my unacknowledged friend
Welcome, deal sealed, well known again
But it’s everlasting mutation, by not worshiping my name
I am the one, god of the unseen prince of Hades
You know I am not anonymous
I am Lucifer, Beelzebub, Satan, and Mephistopheles.
 

 
Copyright © Andy Allchurch 2013.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment